Saturday, April 12, 2008

Don't get scammed by those so called "Home based online business opportunity"!

When I happened to read some ads on the newpaper. I realised there are a number of ads with a title of "Home based online business opportunity". Out of curiosity, I entered the URL stated on the ad. What I found was just a website that sells a "Money Printing Machine" (An online business system)! Wow... It stated after you have bought that system, you can earn $400 a day. Its too good to be true, I told myself. Slap me to wake me from my dream, will you...


A few days later, I saw an ad with that Automated ATM again. I thought I will see a different site with other concepts. Guess what , The content is the same as the first site I visited days ago. Its just that it has a different URL.

My conclusion is, All these online business systems really makes someone extremely rich and that someone is none other than the person who brings the concept of Cash Printing Machine to people all over the world.


They are smart though. On the front of their website, they claim that you can earn hundreds or even thousands. After purchasing their system in days. However, they display an extremely small font link to their disclaimer page. The content usually is "

Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials.

Sounds contradicting isn't it?


Before you place your hope for your dream bungalow and sports car on an online business opportunity that promise everything under the sun... Think again.

No comments: