Change for a better is what we are looking for through out our life. When I was a kid, my mum brought me to open a bank account with the squirrel(POSB). You still remember that squirrel, don't you? At those times, POSB was a bank of Singaporean.
However, as times goes by more Singapore bank were born. They are OCBC and UOB, everyone of them are about the same but not for the ATM. There are times when I need to withdraw cash from the ATM of DBS/POSB. I just don't like the queue. Especially, at shopping mall. Therefore, would consider OCBC/UOB. Interesting, I discovered the following:
Let's look at
DBS Saving Plus - First 3K, 0.25% p.a if your daily balance is less than $500, you need to pay $2 minimum initial deposit S$ 500.
POSB My Saving - Monthly saving of $50-$290, 0.45% p.a For this acc. You need to save monthly to get that interest rate.
UOB Saving - First $15K 0.35% p.a if your daily balance is less than $500, you need to pay $2. minimum initial deposit is S$ 20.
OCBC Fairprice plus - 1% p.a minimum initial deposit $0 No daily balance required.
As you can see, OCBC Fairprice plus is the best as compared with other 3 accounts. Another benefit of OCBC is its ATM. It integrates cash withdrawal and cash deposit in one machine. In addition, as in comparison to DBS, user of OCBC ATM is lesser. That mean's chances for us to stone in the queue are lesser. fairprice plus account comes with a debit or credit card, you can earn linkpoints from all NTUC Fairprice outlets and other 600 merchants that issues linkpoint.
Even when you buy/ sell stocks (shares) the Broker house issue you issue you points as well. (Lim n Tan)With all these benefits from OCBC Fairprice Plus, I will definitely open an account with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment